last update: 01st of June 2022Introduction and Acceptance
- remove, alter, cover, or distort any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice on INTERSUB SERVICE or Service Content;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of our Service including, without limitation, any features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of our Service or Service Content;
- use an automatic device (such as a robot or spider) or manual process to copy or "scrape" our Service or Service Content for any purpose without the express written permission of INTERSUB SERVICE. Notwithstanding the foregoing, INTERSUB SERVICE grants public search engine operators permission to use automatic devices (such as robots or spiders) to copy Website Content from our Websites for the sole purpose of creating (and only to the extent necessary to create) a searchable index of Website Content that is available to the public. INTERSUB SERVICE reserves the right to revoke this permission (generally or specifically) at any time;
- solicit other users to join or become members of any commercial online service or other organization without our prior written approval;
- attempt to or interfere with the proper working of our Service or impair, overburden, or disable the same;
- decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any portion of any our Service;
- use network-monitoring software to determine architecture of or extract usage data from any of our Service;
- encourage conduct that violates any local law, either civil or criminal, or impersonate another user, person, or entity (e.g., using another person's Membership (as defined in Section B) without permission, etc.);
- violate Law of Delaware State and the United States of America Republic on Copyright and Related Rights, . Protection of Copyright or Related Rights, export laws, including, without limitation;
- engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Service.
You agree that your cookies are stored by INTERSUB SERVICE, including by third parties, for the purpose of statistical analysis of user behavior and advertising optimization. Cookies are a small fragment of data sent by the web server and stored on the user’s computer. The web client or web browser sends the request to the web server in an HTTP format every time you attempt to open the page of the website in question.User Registration
In order to access or use some features of INTERSUB SERVICE, you will have to become a registered user.
If you become a registered user, you will provide true, accurate and complete registration information and, if such information changes, you will promptly update the relevant registration information. During registration, you will create a user profile with email and password (a "Membership"), which may permit you access to certain areas of our Service not available to non-registered users. You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your Membership. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your Membership, whether or not you have authorized the activity. You agree to notify us immediately at https://intersub.cc/contacts
of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Membership.
INTERSUB SERVICE requests the following information for the user to create an account and for communication and marketing purposes:
- email address,
By signing up on our Website and using our Website, You fully agree with the terms specified in this Provision. If You do not agree to the terms specified in this Provision, You must discontinue using the Website immediately.Information Collection and Use
- Google Analytics
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the Website we collect data and information (through third party products) on your device called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics. Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the Service may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service. We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose. We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Your data is completely erased and no longer used since the moment you delete the registered account. In case you want to ensure the data deletion, contact us using the addresses from section Copyright Policy.User Content
We may now or in the future permit users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available on our Service (collectively, "submit") messages, templates, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials ("User Content"). Subject to the rights and license you grant herein, you retain all right, title and interest in your User Content. We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to User Content even if it is not published on our Service. It is solely your responsibility to monitor and protect any intellectual property rights that you may have in your User Content, and we do not accept any responsibility for the same.
You shall not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit.
You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
- violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right of any person or entity;
- impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- is an advertisement for goods or services or a solicitation of funds;
- includes personal information such as messages which identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references;
- contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury;
- is a chain letter of any kind.
Moreover, any conduct by a user that in our sole discretion restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Service will not be permitted.
By submitting User Content, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation to use your biographical information including, without limitation, your name and geographical location in connection with broadcast, print, online, or other use or publication of your User Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called "moral rights" or rights of "droit moral" with respect to the User Content.
We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Content and to use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes. You acknowledge and agree that your User Content may be included on the Service and advertising networks of our distribution partners and third-party service providers (including their downstream users).
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor User Content. We have the right in our sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever to edit, refuse to post, remove, or disable access to any User Content.Service Content and Third Party Links
We provide our Service and Website Content, for the commercial, entertainment and promotional purposes of providing web-based services for the web design and web development of others. You may not rely on any information and opinions expressed on any of our Service for any other purpose. In all instances, it is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of Website Content. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Service Content.
In many instances, Service Content will include content posted by a third-party or will represent the opinions and judgments of a third-party. We do not endorse, warrant and are not responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on our Service by anyone other than authorized employees or spokespersons while acting in their official capacities.
Our Service may contain links to other Service maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control, in any respect, or necessarily endorse the content found on these third-party Service. You assume sole responsibility for your use of third-party links. We are not responsible for any content posted on third-party Service or liable to you for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of your dealings with any third-party or their website.Cookies
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the 'lifetime' of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
This site uses different types of cookies. We use Necessary, Preference, Statistics and Marketing cookies.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in. Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
Managing cookies in your browser. Most web browsers allow you to control the cookies stored on your computer through your browser’s settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been stored and how to manage and delete them, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
You may choose to remove or block cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings, but in some cases, this may impact your experience of our website.Indemnification
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF OUR SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. OUR SERVICE AND WEBSITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INTERSUB SERVICE AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, PARTNERS, SUCCESSORS, AGENTS, DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AND THEIR RELATED COMPANIES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY:
- WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, SECURITY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, OR INFORMATIONAL CONTENT OF INTERSUB SERVICE;
Limitation on Liability
- WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
- WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON OUR SERVICE OR ACCESSED THROUGH ANY OF OUR SERVICE;
- WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE;
- WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED; AND
- WARRANTIES THAT ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
In some jurisdictions limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitations may not apply to you. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.Termination
If you become a registered user, you may terminate your Membership at any time by going to Settings page and selecting the appropriate option.
INTERSUB SERVICE respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, INTERSUB SERVICE may terminate and/or disable the Membership of users who it suspects to be infringers of the copyrights (or other intellectual property rights) of others. Additionally, in appropriate circumstances and in its sole discretion, INTERSUB SERVICE may remove or disable access to material on any of its Service or hosted on its systems that may be infringing or the subject of infringing activity.
In accordance with the Law of the State of Delaware and the United States of America, . Protection of Copyright or Related Rights, we will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to the agent that we have designated to receive notifications of claims infringement (its "Designated Agent").
INTERSUB SERVICE's Designated Agent is:
- Physical Mail:
- Attn: Intersub Inc.,
- United States, 10010, NY, New York,
- 220 East 23rd Street, Suite 400,
- Email: email@example.com
If you are a copyright owner (or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner) and believe that your work's copyright has been infringed, please report your notice of infringement to us by providing our Designated Agent with a written notification of claimed infringement that includes substantially the following:
Choice of Law
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- We will investigate notices of copyright infringement and take appropriate actions under the Law of Delaware State and the United States of America on Copyright and Related Rights, . Protection of Copyright or Related Rights. Inquiries that do not follow this procedure may not receive a response.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Delaware State and the United States of America (with respect to matters subject to federal jurisdiction such as copyright), without regard to principles of conflicts of law.Amendment; Additional Terms
The INTERSUB SERVICE can be accessed 24 hours a day and seven days a week, within the limit of the Terms.
However, INTERSUB has the right to bring any modification and amelioration to the INTERSUB SERVICE as it deems necessary. INTERSUB nevertheless guarantees that it will not affect the quality or modify substantially the functionalities of the INTERSUB SERVICE.
In addition, INTERSUB has the right, without prior notice or compensation, to temporarily remove access to the INTERSUB SERVICE if necessary in order to ensure the maintenance or continuity of the INTERSUB SERVICE. INTERSUB also has the right, without compensation, to definitely shut down the Service. Any final shutdown of the INTERSUB SERVICE will be notified via the Site or via the Application.Miscellaneous
All notices, requests, and communications hereunder shall be in writing, and any such notice, request or other communication shall be deemed to have been given or made when delivered by hand, transmitted by fax and confirmed or, in the case of delivery by mail, when deposited in the mail, certified mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid, to: InterSub Inc., 220 East 23rd Street, Suite 400. New York, NY 10010.
© 2022 InterSub Inc. All rights reserved.